Monday, June 26, 2017

I Wuf These


From a visit to my favorite coffee shop, Thanks a Latte, to a wedding in downtown Raleigh, this weekend was brimming with a few of my faves. My mom came to visit too, and after church on Sunday, I said mom, we HAVE to swing by the Waggin' Tails pop up in Raleigh. She was so down. The owner, Caroline, and I met last year through our Carolina roots. She actually (!!!) covered my maternity leave and by covered I mean she gave me the best. gift. ever. (i.e. uninterrupted time getting to know Leighton). And!? We became friends. Oh life, you are too sweet.


Waggin' Tails radiates happy - ask Bentley (Hey, B!). It's really nicely made bandanas and bowties. I love supporting fellow entrepreneurs, local delights and Carolina alumni - Waggin' Tails is all of that. You know it's a good thing when you have some of something and love it so much, you're still wanting more. Bentley ohhhs and ahhhs over his Stars, Stripes and Shades (pictured above), Donut Worry, Bark Happy, Pinata Pawty and Beggin' for Brunch bandanas (pictured below).



He's still begging for Sprinkled With Love (pictured above), In My Mind and all of them really. How cute are the names, too!? Go get lost on the Waggin' Tails site for a bit because you (and your pup!) won't regret it.